Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bella Flys High

I was inspired by Bella Terenzi's infectious tenacity and zest for life today.  She is 13 years old and turns out she loves to zip line and is very good at it as well.  She was even coaching another young girl on how to pull her self in as we were meeting up with another group on a sky tower. We have had guest that were blind, missing an arm or had difficulty walking with MS.  Bella has no use of her legs, but that is not slowing this young lady down in any way.  In fact any boy that she ends up falling for better be ready to keep up with her amazing energy.  I have to say it was the best zip line tour I've ever had since opening Kersey Valley Zip Line in 2010.  I carried Bella to the top of each sky tower on the zip line today. It was hard work but my reward was Bella's smile while flying.  I look forward to her coming back to Spookywoods haunted attraction and see the FX team at work, she says her dream is to become a make up artist.  I can't wait to see what she does next.